Black Rebellion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Getting to know your alliance better

+4
mtl_zack
IKICKAYOUWASSNOW
leafytree
CuddlesTheBear
8 posters

Go down

Getting to know your alliance better Empty Getting to know your alliance better

Post  CuddlesTheBear Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:33 pm

I thought this would be a good off topic post for it will help us bond with one another more and thus strengthen the alliance. I was thinking of doing one of the "three things about you?" thread game (probably seen on other games forums). Basically just give out three pieces of info that you think would interest others.

Since I started the thread I'll go first:

1) I'm 18 years old (currently)
2) Football (as in american football) is my favourite sport. btw notice the u in favourite? Well I'm canadian so it's spelt right to me!
3) My favourite pass time besides playing Zorg is fishing.

Please try to keep the thread alive... maybe someone will amaze us.. shock us... or simply weird us completely out.
CuddlesTheBear
CuddlesTheBear

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yu_moia-oVI

Back to top Go down

Getting to know your alliance better Empty Re: Getting to know your alliance better

Post  Guest Fri Oct 02, 2009 2:02 am

1) I`m currently and English teacher in Japan, and my highest grade in English was about 70%. Go figure.
2) I`m 26 and married.
3) Being Canadian, I love hockey. Shame on you Cuddles.

(Isn`t Cuddles the Bear a character from that tv show "Puppets Who Kill"?)

Back to top Go down

Getting to know your alliance better Empty Re: Getting to know your alliance better

Post  leafytree Fri Oct 02, 2009 3:14 am

1) I'm 18
2) Studying chemistry at uni
3) Being Dutch my favourite sport is football (soccer)
leafytree
leafytree
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  IKICKAYOUWASSNOW Fri Oct 02, 2009 12:26 pm

Vagoos right, shame on you scott. Shame. But then again, if I cheered for TML then I'd want to like another sport too.

1) I'm 17
2) Majoring in economics at the same uni as CuddlesTheBear and mtl_zack
3) Love most sports, hockey martial arts, ...
IKICKAYOUWASSNOW
IKICKAYOUWASSNOW
Admin

https://blackrebellion.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  CuddlesTheBear Fri Oct 02, 2009 2:51 pm

lol I Hockey, its fun to watch I just don't like skating, football I can play myself since I'm big Razz. and canadian football sucks lol, 3 downs over 4? Boo! and yes Vagoo, ya got my name right, but its actually buttons the bear, just cuddles is a nickname I got at school and I used it all the time. and I wanted to use that picture on the forums here so I combined it Razz. umm... to keep on topic with this thread, just consider that statement a bunch of extra "three things about me" post
CuddlesTheBear
CuddlesTheBear

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yu_moia-oVI

Back to top Go down

Post  mtl_zack Fri Oct 02, 2009 3:18 pm

Hey, I'm mtl_zack, but you can call me Zack.

1) I'm 19
2) I go to the same uni as IKICKYOUASSNOW and CuddlesTheBear
3) I'm double majoring in History and Classics and I wanna be an archaeologist
mtl_zack
mtl_zack

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 06, 2009 5:12 am

Hi guys,

I just turned 30 and got married Very Happy I spend my days at the office, working with software projects. After that I like to chill out, go bicycling, make beats with FL Studio (dubstep and hiphop) or cook together with my wife (=watch her cook).

-Fata

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Oct 07, 2009 10:35 am

I'm 19 (twenty soon Dx)

I'm taking a year out to get a feel for where I want to go in life my favourite past time is gaming Razz farao

Back to top Go down

Getting to know your alliance better Empty Getting to know your alliance better?

Post  Loko Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:36 am

Loko here- my real name is Rosman but I go by Ross- 25yrs. old- born in Mexico, live in Texas, work in Iraq- saving money to go back to college- hoping to be a Physical Therapist one day- and in spanish its spelled Loco but someone already had that name, it means crazy
Loko
Loko

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:52 am

1)26 years old
2)Police officer
3)Football.The real one that is played with FEET!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  BanZaii Sat May 29, 2010 7:00 am

hey, thought i would use my first post in here Razz Just started playing zorg and love it so far Smile

I'm 25, from Newcastle, England
Finished my degree in CAPD last summer and am currently looking for a job (still)
I like skiing and gaming Smile

Well thats me, look forward to playing with u guys

BanZaii

Back to top Go down

Post  Jedi Sat May 29, 2010 12:36 pm

Welcome BanZaii, Its good to see you motivated for this game.
I noticed I still haven't posted here yet even though our pedobear created this topic.
Well, I just recently turned 20 years and I think I already have a mid life crisis atm XD
My work is... I don't have 1 unless you count full time watching anime and reading manga as 1 Razz
I'm still studying for that matter so the moment I finish studying around 8 years from now I will start working.
(part time jobs to pay my studies not included)
Oh and sport, I'm pretty good at sport in generally but I do Karate for almost 10 years (black belt) Suspect lol!
What can I say more, I love BR13 and to socialize with the people of ZE.
Good luck in RL and have fun in ZE Very Happy
Jedi
Jedi

Back to top Go down

Post  phelan117171 Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:23 pm

Hi all real name is ernesto
Im 43 and disabled
Single and not working

phelan117171

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum