Black Rebellion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What kind of a noob were you when you just started playing?

5 posters

Go down

What kind of a noob were you when you just started playing? Empty What kind of a noob were you when you just started playing?

Post  Jedi Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:53 am

Well, I just made this topic to have fun about ourselves when we were noobs.

I probably was the most biggest noob of all, they should make a hall of fame for me as the biggest noob ever.
My thought on the game was that you can only colonize by taking over enemy planets lol!
Yeah pretty dumb huh, but I played a medieval browser game before ZE and you could only expand by taking over enemy towns XD
After struggling with ZE when I reached over 30k points with only my home planet Shocked I asked why I can't take over enemy planets and KICK laughing hard telling me I need to colonize empty space Razz
I already had like terraformer lvl 5 as a noob wasted a lot of deut and got attacked a lot because I couldn't FS to somewhere since I only had 1 planet and after a while I got a moon and I was like wtf, what should I do with it when I can't mine on it XD
My experience as a 30k+ noob was a drama and toke me a lot of time rofl.
It was a disaster but after a while I started liking the game and the alliance so I kinda stayed on ZE Very Happy

What was your drama as a noob?

Jedi
Jedi
Jedi

Back to top Go down

What kind of a noob were you when you just started playing? Empty Re: What kind of a noob were you when you just started playing?

Post  IKICKAYOUWASSNOW Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:44 am

Learning to FS took me a while a noob. The original klizac got me 3x I am sad to say...
IKICKAYOUWASSNOW
IKICKAYOUWASSNOW
Admin

https://blackrebellion.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

What kind of a noob were you when you just started playing? Empty Re: What kind of a noob were you when you just started playing?

Post  SkippyAustralia Thu Jul 22, 2010 3:00 am

My noob effort when I started was FS from planet to planet.... lol.

I got crashed so many times by Gozar... until he pointed me in the right direction. Plus I think Kick helped me a bit as well.

ahhhh.... the memories...

SkippyAustralia

Back to top Go down

What kind of a noob were you when you just started playing? Empty Noob Loko

Post  Loko Thu Jul 22, 2010 3:05 pm

Ha! kick, i only got crashed by klizac 2 times and dyer once. I got even with dyer plenty after and now work hand in hand with Righteous aka Gozar aka Klizac Smile funny huh? Well besides that I was a noob like anyother for a couple months even quit for a couple weeks. Then i revealed to my co-workers DarylHaves, Niso, and my boss WAR aka GWD that i played as well. They took me under their wing to fill in the gaps with how to start by building everything except for fleet. Kick took over the fleeter side of me when i had enough resources coming in daily from mines. After that I abandoned mining,research, and defence to becomes a farmer/raider/fleeter. The rest is history Smile
Loko
Loko

Back to top Go down

Post  IKICKAYOUWASSNOW Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:57 pm

Gozar aka Klizac, is not the same one as before, different person now than it used to be. As for the helping Loko, he's a fast learner and was a welcomed change than teaching most of the people i was at the time Rolling Eyes
IKICKAYOUWASSNOW
IKICKAYOUWASSNOW
Admin

https://blackrebellion.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Jedi Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:22 am

Lucky for KICK Loko wasn't a disaster noob like some one we know XD
Jedi
Jedi

Back to top Go down

Post  TheOne Tue Aug 17, 2010 7:10 am

I started this game without any clue what kind of game is tihis. 3 first week, I involved with A~O in the middle of the war as you know in war weaker player is the victim. I don't know how to FS, I even don't know that player can see fleet coming from the "overview" at "planet menu", so I kind of surprise suddenly got CR report with my fleet destroyed. I survive being farm by moving to another galaxy. I learn everything from reading in the forum and help from Valadeva who very close with SOC so she have so much informations about this game. But fleeting these day different from they used to be, so many turtle.
Yes, Righteous not Klizac. Klizac gone since the name change to Gozar.
TheOne
TheOne

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum